As part of ongoing state of the art tram manufacture, the Bombardier engineering team required locally made damping tiles to meet stringent design requirements.
- High damping efficiency – reduces panel vibration and resonant noise effectively.
- Specialy deisgned for thick metal plates, up to 12mm thick.
- Fire-resistant – IMO Resolution A653(16) compliant.
- High temperature resistance up to 120ºC in overhead and vertical positions.
- Self-adhesive for easy “peel and stick on” application.
- 2.5mm thick self-adhesive steel vibration damping tile.
- The Megasorber engineering team worked closely with Bombardier engineers and developed the unique damping tiles for the application.
- Easy, simple installation: peel and stick.