Acoustic treatment for office meeting room
- Meeting room with high reverberation levels
- Speech intelligibility in meetings / teleconferences impacted
- Glass & plasterboard walls, exposed concrete soffit
- Solution to focus on key speech frequencies
- Finish must be aesthetically pleasing as well as functional.
- Superior sound absorption using patented technology.
- BCA Group 2 fire classification
- 100% recyclable acoustic polyester wool
- Water repellent facing.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Long service life.
- Easy to install – direct fix using Megasorber A200 adhesive.
- Easy to clean facing.
P100G-RW 100mm acoustic polyester panel with water repellent Soundmesh® G8 facing (White).
- Direct-fix with Megasorber A200 onto concrete soffit.
- Panels custom cut to 1200 x 600mm.
Shadow line finish, with 20mm gap between panels.
Reverberation time measured by acoustic engineer at Renzo Tonin & Associates before and after installation of panels.
Australian Standard 2107:2000 recommends maximum reverberation time between 0.6 and 0.8 seconds for such spaces.
Reverberation time at key speech frequencies (250-2000 Hz) up to 1.3 seconds
Reverberation time at key speech frequencies reduced to 0.4-0.7 seconds