Soundproofing for a School Library
Architects: McIntyre Partnership, Architects & Planners
Location: Trinity Grammar, 40 Charles Street, Kew VIC
- Functionality: must reduce the ambient noise in the library
- Appearance: must be aesthetically pleasing
- Must have fireproof facing on both sides
- Water repellent for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Cost effective
- Easily cut to design specifications
- Simple installation
Megasorber developed a customised soundproofing solution:
Megasorber FG100G-RW-DS: 100mm thick acoustic panel with white water repellent fireproof sound absorbing Soundmesh G8 facing on both sides.
Edges were covered with white colourbond channels.
Contact Megasorber Today for a Customised Solution to Your Noise Problem