Megasorber BR is a flexible high-performance sound barrier. It is a low stiffness material which improves the sound
transmission loss by effectively blocking noise.
Megasorber BR is a high temperature resistant noise barrier. It provides an excellent soundproofing effect at a wide
range of temperatures, typically from -40°C to +130°C, where other traditional noise barriers would fail.
Megasorber BR has a reinforced backing to further enhance its mechanical strength. It is designed for hanging applications
where the material is typically used as an acoustic curtain.
For bonding applications using conventional adhesives or self-adhesive tapes, we recommend conducting test to check suitability. Megasorber BR has texture surfaces, an extra coating of adhesive may be required in order to provide suffiicent bonding.
- High temperature resistant polymer alloy system
- Suitable for elevated temperatures up to 130°C (short term exposure only)
- Durable & flexible
- Suitable for hanging applications
- Easy to cut, fabricate and install
- Contains no lead, non toxic
- Can be stapled or nailed into position
- Proven soundproofing performance
- Easy to handle and install
- Maximum soundproofing performance