Megasorber AC5 Adhesive Cleaner is a biodegradable cleaner that cuts through and removes most adhesive products.
Megasorber AC5 Adhesive Cleaner is an environmentally safe, biodegradable cleaner that cuts through and removes most adhesive products. It has a fast application and is low odour.
We recommend that the Safety Data Sheet be read and understood prior to use. Always test to determine suitability for each individual application before use in production.
Shake well before using. Spray on and allow 3 to 5 minutes contact time for best performance. Allow cleaner to completely evaporate before applying new adhesive. Also works well on removing other materials – Grease, oil, ink, stickers, decals and tar.
Do not store at temperatures over 50°C. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. For optimum performance store at 18°C during use. Not recommended for use below 10°C.
Standard thickness 25mm, 50mm, 100mm
|Product Code||Thickness||Panel Size|
|Megasorber FM25||25mm||1.2m x 2.4m|
|Megasorber FM50||50mm||1.2m x 2.4m|
|Megasorber FM100||100mm||1.15m x 2.35m|
Other thickness available: (minimum order quantity applies) 12mm, 38mm & 75mm
- Base foam is either white or light-grey;
- Standard facing colours are: white, grey and black; Aquatic, Dark Grey and Sandstone are made to We offer custom cutting to size, please note that cutting charges will apply. Prices will be quoted on application.
- Product code with optional extra:
- G8 facing may have a stripy appearance and creases. Hairline creases may appear on the facing when The creases do not affect the acoustic performance.
- There are colour variations between batches, whilst we take every care to minimise batch to batch variation in some instances variation may be unavoidable and will occur.
- Dimensional change will occur in the FM foam substrate with change in relative humidity and temperature, this may cause creasing on the Soundmesh® G8 facing. The creases do not affect the acoustic performance.
- Thickness tolerance is ± 5% and sheet dimension tolerance is ± 1%.
- Standard sheet size is 2m x 2.4m. Other sheet sizes available: 1200mm x 1200mm and 1200mm x 600mm (1195mm x 595mm if packed in boxes). We can cut panels to size, however, extra cutting charges apply.
- Water repellent facing is recommended for easy surface
- Recommended adhesive is Megasorber A200 or Megasorber
W = White
G = Grey
RW = Water repellent white
B = Black
RB = Water repellent black
G = Grey
RG = Water repellent grey
DG = Dark Grey
RDG = Water repellent dark grey
RS = Water repellent sandstone
RQ = Water repellent aquatic
DS = G8 on both sides
Blank = G8 on one side only
- Base foam colour: White or light grey;
- Density, weight and thermal insulation (R value) properties
|Nominal density (kg/m³)||25||16||13||12||11||10|
|Nominal weight (kg/m2)||0.30||0.40||0.50||0.60||0.80||1.0|
* Calculated value based on thermal conductivity @ 15℃
- AS 1 – 2015 Determination of fire hazard properties:
Product Group Number Classification Average Specific Extinction Area
Group 1 98.3 m²/kg
- 1-2015: Reaction to Fire Tests – Heat Release Smoke Production and Mass Loss Rates. Group 1 Classification.
- 3.1989: Early Fire Hazard Properties: Simultaneous Determination of Ignitability, Flame Propagation, Heat Release:
|Ignitability||Spread of Flame||Heat Evolved||Smoke Devloped|
- BS 476-6:1989+A1:2009 Fire tests on building materials and structures – Fire propagation of products:
|Fire propagation index, I||Sub-index, i1||Sub-index, i2||Sub-index, i3|
AS ISO 354-2006 Measurement Results
Frequency Random Incidence Absorption Coefficient
- BS 476-7:1997 Fire tests on building materials and structures – Surface spread of flame of products Classification: Class
- EN45545-2:2013+A1:2015 Railway Applications – Fire protection on railway vehicles Part 2: Requirements for fire behaviour of materials and components. Meets the requirements of R1 for HL1, HL2, HL3 Hazard Level Classification.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
ASTM D5116 “Standard Guide for Small-Scale Environmental Chamber Determinations of Organic Emissions from Indoor Material/ Products”: 0.016 mg/m2/hr (well below GreenTag requirement limit of 0.5mg/m2/hr).