Megasorber D10 is a vibration damping material with a fireproof Soundmesh G8 facing and self-adhesive backing. It is designed
to provide both vibration damping and sound transmission loss.
Using the latest polymer alloy technology, Megasorber D10 is a polymer blend designed to provide high visco-elastic
damping properties. As a result, Megasorber D10 reduces structure-borne noise effectively.
Megasorber D10 is also designed to follow the mass law to provide additional sound transmission loss (or Rw) of thin
The facing material, Soundmesh G8, has BS 476 Part 4 “Non-combustible” classification and BCA (Building Code of Australia)
Group 1 fire Classification. It complies with IMO Resolution A653(16) requirements. It has high temperature resistance
up to 550°C. It provides a protective, tough and durable surface for Megasorber D10, with standard colours of black
(BK), grey (GR), white (WH) and sandstone (SS).
- Reduce panel vibration and resonant noise effectively
- Increase sound transmission loss (or Rw)
- Fireproof facing reduces fire and smoke hazards
- Cost effective material to reduce low frequency structure-borne noise
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Low installation cost: easy to cut and install
- Fireproof Soundmesh G8 facing
- High damping efficiency
- Good sound blocking efficiency
- Acrylic pressure sensitive backing for easy application
- Easy to cut to shape