Soundproofing for industrial applications and machinery
Megasorber’s soundproofing materials and products reduce industrial noise and noisy machinery problems, meet Occupational Health and Safety requirements and make more pleasant work environments.
Acoustic absorption panels for manufacturing plant and machinery
Megasorber’s range of acoustic absorption panels is also used to reduce reverberation in a broad spectrum of complex industrial applications.View our sound absorption products
Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulations in Victoria, Australia, limit workers’ exposure to 85 dB(A), averaging over 8 hours, without wearing hearing protection.
Megasorber engineers have developed soundproofing solutions to suit various plants, such as:
- Food processing plant
- Brewery plant
- General manufacturing plants and factories
- Industrial machinery
- Loading bays
The Megasorber Direct-Fix System is one of the most cost-effective solutions to plant noise. Our acoustic panels can be fixed directly onto substrate, such as concrete soffit or Kingspan insulation panels.
The solution consists of:
- Inherently fire-resistant acoustic panels: Megasorber FM acoustic panel.
- High-temperature resistant adhesive: Megasorber A200 (or A100 spray-on adhesive).
- Colour-matching Soundmesh® G8 acoustic tape for the seams.
- Superior acoustic performance – utilising patented technology (U.S. Patent No. 8167085, Canada Patent No. 2674986, Australia Patent No. 2009206197)
- Inherently fire-resistant:
- Megasorber FM acoustic panel has Building Code Australia (BCA) Group 1 Fire Classification as per AS5637.1-2015 and ISO 5660 Group 1 classification
- Megasorber P has BCA Group 2 Classification as per AS ISO 9705 Standard Full Room Fire First
- Simple and fast installation with A200 (or A100 adhesive)